2008年11月23日 星期日

Oooh~~~I am a BASS

Well, I usually am a bass and I'd like to be a bass.
In a choir and a band, I am a bass.
In the real world, I am a bass, and this "bass" has two different meanings---One is the one I already am, and the other one is the one I would really WANT to be.
The bass is used for the foundation of a matter, and is very important but is lack of much public attention.
Yes, I am always quiet and do the background work and I'm proud of my modesty.
But after I enter the college, oh my god, I'm NEGLECTED.
In times that I can help, I want to earn the respect from others and be treated as a Bass1, which means that I will take the load and lead the whole thing in a specific direction and simultaneously, not really hold the superficial title until the title really needs me.
Now I'm going to be a real bass, which is a pretty nice thing, to control all the game but not to hurt or get hurt in many trivial things.

沒有留言: