2009年3月8日 星期日

Rev for my special one

Lately, I read through a well-written article about hanky-panky thing (not corrotes sexual behaviors but feeling), which is exactly what is happening between us.
So now I have to correct one thing:
I love you, and I'm not in love with you yet.
What I perceive is that we're kind of...hanky-panky and this is not love!
And I guess this "description" won't change for at least a year or two for me.
Now I understand what exactly made me afraid of answering you yes.
It's not because you're too precious to be my bf.
It's because I don't love you that much.
I'm sorry but I can't take that much.
I'm sorry I just don't want you to be my responsibility...yet!

If you really love me, I thank you.
If you feel the same for me, I still thank you and I hope maybe one day we can become...anything deeper like real best friends or bf and gf.
This kind of relationship can drive a person crazy.

(I finally find one new thing to worry about? anticipate for?)

沒有留言: