2009年2月3日 星期二

To A Special Person

These days, I keep introspecting over our relationship.
I really tried hard to figure out what happened, but what I figured out is that I am, yeah, kind of in love with you.
You remember that psychology test for liking and loving?
I lied to you.
I lied to you because I don't understand myself and this affection I've never experienced before.
The result was actually "I love you, but I don't like you."
However, I thought I wasn't into you and stabbed you that I loved you but I wasn't in love with you.
This is totally a mistake.
I confess now that I'm really in love with you, which is unfortunately the last thing I'd say to you.
What I can do now is...
I make a promise to myself, secretly, for you.
Maybe after a few years, we'll probably meet each other again.
At that time, we'd be totally different, or maybe, only a little things change.
Then, we'll fall in love with each other again---a new love lasting for the rest of our lives.
I'm sorry for you.
I'm sorry for both of us.
Well, I love you, and I really do.
But I can't fight anymore for you.
I don't know maybe we'll be together again sometime in another life.
But the pain is done, so we still have to go on.
Just let time soothe our pain and see what happens.

沒有留言: