2009年9月10日 星期四

The Book "Secret" 2

p.86
"When you look into the mirror, it's not you right now but YOU in the past."
Don't worry, I now am my future's own slave.

p.93
"Grace Stone"
If you believe shit is the gourmet's choice, of course that shit would serve your stomach good.
Placebo effect again.

p.95
"When you imagine yourself are riding a bike, the motor area in your brain is working even though you're not actually riding a bike."
This is, again, a neurobiological phenomenon.
Of course you have to own this ability, or you wouldn't be able to be prepared for anything in life.

p.109
"You can get everything you can think of."
Thanks to God. Not everyone can think of everything legendary.

p.122
"For money, the proverb still works: as you give, so shall you receive."
This is actually an investment, not a "I am that I am."

p.131
"Your dutiful for yourself."
Definitely.

p.136
"Love is the stat of existence."
I want to reverse this statement.
-->Trust is the stat of existence.
Love is just a phenomenon of trust.
Love is an eager trust---the strongest trust for your lust.

p.145
"We don't want to get old...We can keep ourselves young in mind..."
I don't think this is a nice statement, because oldness brings mellowness.
I want to keep my skin young and pretty, but in mind mellowed.

p.148
"You have to eliminate your pressure...and you'll feel comfortable."
This is...rubbish!

p.156
"What you fight against will last long."
This is the evidence of history: balance.

沒有留言: