2009年9月9日 星期三

The Book "Secret"

This book, I have to say, very good, because it really is a very useful placebo for our future patients.
The principle of the book is nice. I'll say something about this.
However, there are also so many mistakes in this book that I just can't help myself spit out.

p.21
"One that touches pitch shall be defiled."
This is what I called principle in this book.
Owww, great wisdom!!!

p.26
"In this life, we spend most of our time concentrating on those we do NOT want, and least of our time on those we DO want."
This is true, and for sure.
I remember when I was thinking about my future occupation, I first crossed out those I do not want.
But, I don't think we should ALWAYS think of what we want.
Actually, we should always aware of what we want, cauz' these things are our Achille's heel.
Moreover, when you think of those you don't want, you can see what OTHER people want at the same time.

p.44
"Emotion is our nature."
This is definitely right.
We ALWAYS follow our emotion to deal EVERY single thing in our life.
What we called "rationality" is just traits which fit into our personalities, because this "rationality" makes us happy easily.

p.47
"FEEDBACK"
I don't really believe this.
But there exits a more accurate note for this theory: Emotions can last easily, and you can choose to see all the "feedback "in just the emotion you have when you do things.

p.53
"Love IS lust!!!"
Love IS the strongest lust to own somebody or something, and what is more unbelievable, love doesn't let ANYBODY in! (I have to WIN WIN WIN ==")
What is more stronger than this lust?
No doubt.
Maybe this is the only one moral lust in the world, so we have to cherish.

p.59-75
"Ask-Believe-Receive"
This kind of "step by step" really makes me laugh.
Do you notice that?
This is just like a RELIGION.
(Welcome to ask your lord and you must believe him, or you may...)
I don't think this is bad but sometimes this thing really...

p.76
Here comes the most critical point for me:
"Time does not exist."
"Things will happen in the future is actually working around you NOW."
This is the poor stroke in the book.
Think about this:
If these two statements are true, what the hell should we read this book and hope that one day our dream will come true?
The statements tell us that we don't have to worry, because everything is already settled NOW!
Why should we force ourselves to follow this book and change our life? Those settled cannot change, right?
In p.80, this book tells us more:"Create your own life previously!"
This makes things more ridiculous.....

(To Be Continued)

沒有留言: