2009年9月19日 星期六

Some Words

Victory creates hatred. Defeat creates suffering. Those who are wise strive for neither victory nor defeat. --Buddha

Quite true.
But I think actually this quote means the true victory should not be an exterior victory.

And actually, it should be fine for me to defeat and make suffering over the one who doesn't know how to gain a true victory over me.
=============
When he stands himeself as an island, you should bend yourself as a bridge. Thus, when he finally turns back, there will be a bridge for him to cross over. --DoDo

This is so sweet and wise at the same time.
Sometimes, I really don't know how to deal with things like "he truned his back on me" or "why didn't she reply?"
=============
People are always like this: if I can't get it, I concern; if I get it, I won't even take a damn look on it. --DoDo (Hypnogenesis)

For beautiful items, this may not be true; however, for people, this is always true><"
And take a look at this quote and the topic for it.
This quote is originally for pessimists.
But this quote actually tells me one thing: optimists are actually good hypnotizers, aren't they?
=============
Just because there is no standard answer, we have much space to think it over. --DoDo (A Narrow Opening)
Again, this quote and its topic...pretty...nice.

沒有留言: