2009年9月30日 星期三

My Tour in Animation?

Two whole weeks have passed and I have done nothing but those ridiculus and boring homework.

Somebody said something like he/she was the only one who has done everything he/she can do (to help everybody...err), but does he/she know what OTHER people are doing when he/she was happying around?
And I don't want to type more bad mood in this topic...it's too wasting time.

Fortunately, I watched two animation work: Ooram High School Host Club and Kuroshitzuzi.

Both are great art work!!!

I watched Atzuhime in my long summer break, and made me a fan of Atsuhime's.
Her wisdom AND beautiful tricks---FANTASTICS!!!
When I finally open the Ooram High School Host Club file, I assumed this animation is just a damsel manga.
But I was terribly wrong...Japanese are sooooo *!*
After less than 10 episodes, I can clearly see the "inside" artwork: changing life and changing mind; when you want something bad, you must lose something good in reward.
Maybe it's because of the animation's optimistic mood that makes me quite self-confident for the next few days.
I even utilize Atzuhime's and Haruhi's "warming" skills to try to correct (sort of) my mistakes in the organic chemistry experiment course last Friday.

But Kuroshitzuzi is truly a MIRACLE.
Devil VS Angel, and who would won?
And...the most important question: what are devil and angel separately?
This is really interesting.
The following is what I get:
Devil and angel are separated by human heart.
When they gather and cooperate, they form a being's charactor.
Just as angels cannot defeat/destroy all devils, no devil can do the same to angels.
They must live forever...as long as people keep walking on this planet.
Angels and devils are not really the angels and devils we know long.
Angles can be cruel, although they always yell: clear all the dirty >"<
Devils can be tender, because they cling to human...very tightly.
So long as you sacrifice, you'll get what you ask...and devils never lie/betray you...until the day you pay comes.
Just because devils are soooo understanding and trustworthy and because angels are soooo far-fetched and seemingly holy and pure, we all need to learn:
-A devil's skills and an angel's attitude.
-A devil's heart and an angel's mouth.
What's more, nothing can be found again if you lost it.
And actually, nothing you have found can be the same over time.
If you have to play the game, you must stand right in yourself.

Sometimes I wish I can be more Ciel than Haruhi.
Ciel is such a brave guy!

沒有留言: