2009年9月16日 星期三

How Damn Pure Are You?

This is the first day that I become so sure that you're exactly sh*t!!!

You never forget to tell everybody that you're the puriest boy in the world.
You always praise yourself as an ANGEL for girls.

This is not true.

You did not respect me, although you did a few nice things---seemingly.
You don't even see girls as good ones.
Today I feel that I'm too damn stupid to have you here by my side, no matter friends or not.

You cheat, you cheat, and you cheat again.
You keep fooling me.
You only care for yourself.

Just after you and I decided to break up (?), you already prepared well for your own beautiful single life in just a few days.
What in hell are you when you criticize those selfish guys who dump their dear honey like trash?
You're just as mean as them!!

I will never forget this.

Yes. Maybe I'm just a fool, and maybe just exactly the worst fool in the globe.
But from now on, I won't give any sympathy on you.
I won't act like your dispose.

I will kick you to another damn good girl and say "Oh, what a lovely 172 cm boy for you!"
Don't EVER touch me again!

沒有留言: